Neruda is a static website generator made for org files. It improves the default org mode HTML exporting/publishing routine.
- Inherit all org mode features (tables, syntax highlighting, code blocks evaluation, multiple languages support…)
- Do not require any emacs lisp knowledge
- Do not require any server-side code, nor databases
- Allow fine customization of generated html files
- Switch easily between various themes
- Native tags and ATOM feeds support
How to install it
rvm get latest rvm use ruby-2.6.3@neruda --create gem install neruda
Now, you're ready to create your first Neruda website.
pablo init -t "My first neruda website"